Since 1999, S. A. Baxter, Inc. has been providing high-end residential remodeling and additions to discerning homeowners in San Francisco, Marin County, and the Peninsula.
In our ongoing efforts to earn our your trust, we have replaced the outdated competitive-bidding process with one which is open and transparent. Our Pre-Construction Agreement means you never have to wonder how much your contractor is “padding the bill” to cover budget-development costs. We break these costs out in black and white, so you know exactly the work your remodeling dollar is doing.
Our clients prioritize quality and service above all else. If cost is your primary concern, then we are likely not the right fit. Providing our level of superior communication, service, workmanship, and management isn’t cheap, but it allows us to make these guarantees:
• Your construction budget will be created around your priorities.
• You will stay informed as to every single day’s progress during construction.
• We will bring your project in on budget.
• We guarantee the quality of our own workmanship for life.
• We are masters of value-engineering, always working to ensure that our clients are getting the biggest possible bang for their remodeling buck.
• Our pricing is always fair and consistent.
• We pay our employees competitive wages and provide a suite of benefits. Everyone who works for us, whether it be employees or subcontractors, is paid fairly and on time. It is important to us that our entire team feels well taken-care of — this translates to happy people who are invested in doing good work.
Our services include:
- >> Pre-construction feasibility-and-code research
- >> Budget creation and development
- >> Partnerships with architects and designers from concept to completion
- >> Permitting
- >> Comprehensive residential construction, including remodeling, additions, and new custom homes
- >> EBB / FEMA-certified structural upgrades and seismic retrofitting
- >> Partnerships with the best subcontractors, consultants, and materials specialists the Bay Area has to offer, in every conceivable trade and specialty
Download our free guide to planning a smart remodel:
Click Here for your free project planning guide!