S. A. Baxter, Inc. specializes in custom luxury remodels and additions requiring exacting standards and challenging execution. We carefully select a limited number of projects each year. Our company is structured to provide you with consistency and accountability throughout every interaction and each stage of the construction process. Your dedicated team stays with you and your remodel from concept to completion. This focused commitment of all our attention to each project has been our guiding principle since 1999.
“Quality means doing it right
when nobody is looking.” -Henry Ford
Sid Baxter, Founder and CEO
For the last two decades, we have been privileged to work with the most accomplished architects and designers across the Bay Area. We have forged lasting relationships with a wide array of the best subcontractors in every conceivable trade. Over the course of more than two hundred successfully-completed remodels, we have developed a reputation for integrity, professionalism, and unwavering excellence in workmanship. You will not find a stronger commitment to client satisfaction anywhere, at any price. You will not find a company more dedicated to producing more high-quality work from each remodeling dollar. We challenge you to find any other remodeling contractor in San Francisco who guarantees the quality of their workmanship for a lifetime.
Certification and Awards
• California State License Board License #789351 (B – General Contractor, C-5 – Rough Carpentry, C-6 – Finish Carpentry) https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/LicenseDetail.aspx?LicNum=789351
• LuxeSF Partner http://www.luxesf.com/ourmembers/members/
• Better Business Bureau member with A+ rating http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/contractors-general/sa-baxter-in-san-francisco-ca-438713
• NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) member http://www.nariremodelers.com/contact.aspx?companyId=12617579&chapterId=CA4
• 2008 SF Chronicle/Best of Baylist: First Place Construction/Carpentry
• Remodelers’ Advantage Roundtables Member
• FEMA-Certified Seismic Retrofitting Contractor / EBB-Approved Contractor https://www.earthquakebracebolt.com/
• E. P. A.-Lead-Containment Certified [/right65]